As one of the country's most respected evangelical leaders, pastor and author Tony Evans challenges "tweens" (ages 8 to 12) to explore what the armor of God is all about. He understands that Christian kids want to be stronger, more confident, and skilled at living an exciting God-centered life, and so he presents the unvarnished truth.
Tony Evans gives kids a plan for success by explaining:
- Scripture reveals who's behind the world's traps and snares and how to resist him.
- God offers all Christians a powerful suit of armor and mighty weapons.
- The suit includes a belt of truth and helmet of salvation to wear and shield of faith to carry into the battle.
- When every piece of God's armor is worn correctly, the enemy is defeated and Christians finish victorious.
By learning how to dress in the armor God provides, preteens are able to speak the truth, stand firm in the faith, and spread the Good News of Jesus Christ.
Age Range: 8 - 11 years
Grade Level: 2 - 6
- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers (March 1, 2015)
- Language: English